Friday, April 10, 2009

T.G.I. Friday!


Gambar takde kene mengana with this post.
I just miss T.G.I. Fridays hehe :D

HELLO PEOPLE! :)

Nana i am, and this is my current and offishal blog for now. My 2nd one actually. I hope yg ni will last lah. There's no reason pun why i deleted my 1st blog. I just felt like starting a fresh, new blog. and here i am. New blog for a new year kan? Well not so new la since we're already in april. Cepat je masa berlalu.

I will update as often as i can *i will try, syiqim :P* This is a very busy year for me as i will be facing STPM in less than 7 months lagi! Wth.

During PA today Pn.Komalam yg sangatlah baik hati, gave us double period study-free time. Hehehe. So apa lagi, dalam bilik SAL tu riuh la. Nothing much to do pun. My other classmates played congkak la, chess la, card games la. Usual 'games' in school la. We (Me, Syiqim, Shafiqah, Aqilah and Fidod) were surfing the net. Saje lah nothing to do kan. So we went blog-stalking. Muahahaha. It was so much fun la bila teringat cerita2 lama. Aih :) Then we browsed a couple of online boutiques to usha new clothes and accessories just to pass the time while waiting nak balik tu.

I was ym-ing with rizan earlier just now. Dah lama gile since we ym-ed! I can't recall the last time we ym-ed. And it made me think, i haven't spent time with my friends for quite some time. I miss them so much! I miss naz, rizan, and emy so so much. I don't know bile the next time i will really lepak with them. Sokay, i am willing to sacrifice this important year for my own future :) I vow that i will do my best, PERIOD! Habis STPM, aku nak enjoy sakan dulu before anything else! Hahaha.


Ttyl ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha kau jangan nak enjoy sekarang. mak sepuk kau kang! hahahahaha.

The Speaking Kitty Kat said...

ahaha enjoy lepas stpm boleh laa. sekarang? no no no. study dulu. kan kan kan? :D

Post a Comment