Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tercipta Untukku - Ungu

Sayang,

U have the right to be mad. I'm sorry i was being a little too emotional over a minor little thing. I know that i'm not the only one who has a life. Obviously u have one of those too. And u know that i respect that. It's just that i was just having one of my unexpected bad days. I'm sorry i reacted the way i did.

I'm sorry that i kept quiet for the past few days even though i know that it was entirely my fault. I know that u won't talk unless i talk first, but still i did not make any move. I have a lot on my mind lately. I'm tired physically and mentally. I would like to be alone with my thoughts for a while. I will come to u when the time is right. Know that i love and care for u. Always have, always will. I'm sorry things turned out this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment