Saturday, April 18, 2009

Buttered Prawns With Egg

My boyfriend, Naza, came suddenly last nite. Nak surprisekan la tu. *eleh, sayang :P* I was watching 8tv. Friday nite kan, i was bored. Nothing much to do. So nak rehatkan otak skit. Tibe2 dia dtg. Mcm tau2 je i was missing him. Hahaha.

He hadn't had his dinner yet, so i cooked something for him lah. Nasik and sambal petai dah ada. I took out some prawns from the freezer and thought of just frying it with butter. And then Naza said, "Tambah lah telur", pastu dia letak telur sebijik, and voila! SEDAPPP :D

Rugi tak dapat snap a picture of our masterpiece so that u all can see *kalau tak letak 'our' nanti ada orang yang complain kan? haha* Anyways, i rarely cook. So kire an interesting accomplishment jugak lah. Hahaha.

Dear Sayang,
Thank you for always finding time for me.
Although i know that u're busy as a bee.
I appreciate everything that u've done for me.
And i care for u more than u know i do.
I love you.

I just love this song. Comel kan? Dedicated to you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

elelele. thank you sayang hahahaha

The Speaking Kitty Kat said...

sweet kan?
muahahahaha :P

Post a Comment