Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Things To Say

Paranoid.

MUET exam this Saturday! I'm officially freaking out rite now. This week has been a very hectic week for me with assignments and studying. Things get more hectic because i'm at that time of the month now. So much to do, so little time.

Lately i buried myself with my studies and don't bother much about others. Bukan don't bother, tapi i just feel like concentrating on my studies now. I'm sorry if i've hurt anyone's feelings. I tend to get mad and annoyed easily lately. For instance, the weather. YES. Lately panas gile okay! Arghh. Tension.

I feel left out among my friends (other than school friends) because i don't see them much anymore. I know that i have to concentrate for now. Like Rizan said, "Tahun ni je, Nana. Tahun depan boleh enjoy". Tahun depan banyak masa nak catch up dengan korang. I miss you guys so much.

Again, i'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. SORRY SORRY SORRY :(

No comments:

Post a Comment