Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Love The 90's!


I was watching the movie Aquamarine today. Miss that movie! Bile tengok, i remembered my early high school days. so much fun. There was this part where Aqua, the mermaid, gave Hailey and Claire the cute little orange starfish for each of them. Starfish tu boleh cakap and all they do is compliment. They never lie. Suara comel gileee :)

Anyways, in the movie ada lagu Atomic Kitten. After the movie i went upstairs to online and i started to listen to Atomic Kitten and other 90's songs. Teringat dulu2 time standard 5, 6 and form 1 and 2. Layan lagu2 lama. I miss the 90's!


Started to listen to some old songs lately :

1. Whole Again, If You Come To Me - Atomic Kitten
2. U Remind Me, U Got It Bad - Usher
3. I Wanna Know - Joe
4. Sometimes, Oops! I Did It Again - Britney Spears
5. I Can - Nas
6. Waterfall, No Scrubs - TLC


P/S : Mid-term is around the corner! Besok start study mcm org gile balik. Aih.

No comments:

Post a Comment