Friday, April 17, 2009

Emilia Wagiran

Just last wednesday i spent time with my ever so hot bestie, Emy :) She finished her class early that day so she came to my house to lepak. Dah lama tak lepak together in my house. Selalu kalau jumpe je, keluar merayau ke mane mane. Haha. We watched Slumdog Millionaire. I watched the movie but she hasn't yet so we just watched it together. Totally love that movie i tell youhh! :D So yeah, we watched the movie then we cooked. So we catched up on things with each other and everything.

It has been so long since the last time we really spent time together. We're all just so busy with our lives lately that we haven't had time to meet even though rumah kitorang dekat je. Her house is just 5mins from my house. Haha! But that's just how life is la kan. I MISS YOU, SAYANG! AND I LOVE YOU. Thanks for being there for me all the time. Through thick and thin, macam mane pun, we managed to keep things together between us. We've been together for 6 years, 4 months and counting, babe! Nothing could tear us apart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment