Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Al-Ehsan, a guitar, three guys and two girls.

Reminds me of 'Two Guys, A Girl, and A Pizza Place'.
The 90's comedy sitcom.

Buat spoil mood aku nak lepak je! Baru nak shisha, and happy2 dekat Puchong. Suddenly she came in the picture. Dah la aku tengah tension dengan jantan seekor tu. Why do u have to spoil things? Elok-elok je aku still terima kau eventhough u dumped my bestfriend and u messed things up. Dah la selama ni i keep quiet when others tell me bad things about u. I thought that "Oh maybe she's still a budak, takpela". I respected and cared for u just like any other elder sister who loves her little sister would do. Guess what? You just lost that respect from me. Menyesal aku bagi muke sangat kat kau. I was wrong about u.

Memang pun his problems are my problems too. Kenape? Tak puas hati? Mai la. Kata 'gengster sekolah' kan? Ish hangin aku. Hello Miss, takde excuse yang lebih LAME ke? Very the childish ok. U should be thankful he was nice enough to forgive u. What? U think after what u did u can simply say "I'm sorry, i know what i did was wrong. Let's forgive and forget!" Pegi mamps! I told u to look after him but u made him suffer even more. U have no friggin idea how much he has suffered. It's ur loss. Sape suruh screw things up. Do me a favour and stay out of our lives for good please. You're so sad. Maybe u should buy a Happy Meal :)

Oh and one last thing : Kalah! Kalah! Kitorang MENANG! Let's do the evil laugh.

Muahahahahaha! Muahahahahahaaaa!!
(evil laugh goes on till terbatuk tetibe)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wehhhhhh! okay la i gt nothing to do with this kan. but weh kat ni kelakar gila! you should buy a happy meal. haha lawak ah ayat tu! ee. very the lapar okay!

Post a Comment