Monday, May 11, 2009

Nineteen!



It was after midnight. We were on our way to celebrate our birthdays! (Rizan and Me) We were born on the same date cuma tahun je beza. *Rizang, ur not old ok. Stop saying ur old. Tampaq kang!* Lee and Nik came to pick Naz and Rizan then they came to Subang to pick me up and we went off to Darus. Hazim and Ben joined us afterwards. Planned to go to Ampang but Lee just came back from N.Sembilan and Rizan just came back from Segamat, so agak penat. Penat penat mcm mane pun Rizan still kotakan janji to celebrate our day. and without Lee, tak lepak lah kitorang. Awww :) I didn't care wherever we went as long as i'm with them :) Naz made a card for Me and Rizan. Rizan got a card yang berbentuk guitar. I got a card with all these stylish fashioney magazine cuttings. Comel gileee!
*Thanks sayang, I Love You.*


Aaaand once again, they made me happy eventhough i was sad on the inside.

Dear Ahmad Nazar bin Nor Azmi,
I know that we have had our ups and downs throughout the whole time we've been together. But i somehow believe that no matter how bad or how mixed up we get sometimes in our fights, we will still kiss and make up in the end. Having you by my side that night was the loveliest present any girlfriend could ever wish for and yes, I Love You.

I had a small get together later that night at my house. Mama made cheesecake and pizza. I made potato salad. Naz, Emy, Ewan, Hazim, Zaty, Faidi and Ameey came. Me and Naz were gossiping away and she was installing The Sims 2 in my laptop. Bes! Unfortunately, Rizan couldn't make it because he was out having dinner with his family. After all, it is his birthday too. *Takpe, lain kali k ;)* Yet another lovely birthday :D

*Thanks Mama for making everything possible, I Love You*

1 comment:

lyna ua said...

I luv you too sayang. I hope you will have sweet memories as a 19 year old so that these sweet memories will carry you through life and make you permanently the beautiful inside out person that I know and luv. May God bless you with a beautiful and long life. I Hope and pray you will reach unknown heights of success in everything you touch in life. Luv always, Mama.

Post a Comment