Saturday, May 2, 2009

And we all live Happily Ever After. NOT!

Last night i was at Puchong again with Naz, Kaduq, Rizan and Hazim. Nowadays i just get lost with my friends to forget my problems. They are my ultimate remedy. Just now i watched Enchanted on star movies. Wth. I recalled the time i went to watch this movie with him. Kan nice kalau hidup ni mcm fairy tale? Hmm. God knows how much i love him. I am on the verge of jumping down the mountain rite now. I hate to admit, but, i'm giving up. Sampai hati u hukum i sampai mcm ni skali. Im sorry, but i tak tahan lagi, YOU ARE BLOODY SELFISH. YOU DON'T CARE HOW I FEEL. ALL YOU THINK OF IS YOU, YOU, AND YOU.

Enough of the cheesyness.


I feel like i haven't been to a gig in ages. Memang pun. I thought of going to this gig because my sayangs will be performing. They are known as Ana Four Craig. Check them out! They are super tight and i mean it! And i want to go because my favourite band in Indonesia will be performing too. Yes, Burgerkill! Omg. I have to go. I also haven't been active with my label right now. Everyone keeps asking, "Nana, bile next gig?", "Nana, amacam Kebaboom Records?" The answer is : I'm sorry, i'm too busy with my studies rite now as i have a very important mission to complete first before i start organizing again.

Jangan cakap organize, pegi gig pun tak. I don't know whats going on in the scene lately. I feel left out at times. But i'm not exactly left out when i'm there because i tend to meet other friends there. It's the travelling part that makes u feel left out. I don't know about u, but i feel that way and i don't know why. That's how i feel when i haven't been to a certain place for so long that i always went before. Hahaha. Dah mula merepek.

Ah, i just came back from the warehouse sale (ZARA, Massimo Dutti and Pull and Bear) it was ok laa. I think most of the good ones were sold out in the first two days. But there are still good choices. I myself bought two ZARA tops. U shud go and check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment