Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wake up and smell the sun.

My my, how time flies.

Good news : lagi cepat habis sekolah, ada masa to take license.
Bad news : lagi dekat dgn STPM.

Cuti will be so much fun if only i have a car to drive around.
IF ONLY.

When the last bell rang last friday, everyone went 'woohoo!', 'balik!', 'cuti!'. But not me. Or should i say, us. Trials were postponed till after the cuti. I've got so much to read up, so much to practice on. I hope i can cover everything in time. My books are my best friends. Oh yes, major headache. Can someone wake me up when STPM ends?

HAPPY FASTING, PEOPLE :)
1st day of puasa already i can't puasa. Aiyoo. Baru je semangat nak puasa. Cewahh. But i sure am very excited for Raya because we'll be goin back to Johor for Raya this year. I miss Johor!
The perfect getaway destination for the time being.

And as usual, bila bulan puasa tiba, i smell of Kek Lapis Sarawak. Nak beli? *promoting*

Dear Mr.D,
She knows so many pretty boys
And they are all the same
They said "oh hey there girl, tell me what do u do?"
She said "um nothing but i'm damn sure it's more than u"
- She's A Genius by Jet



YOU GOT SERVED, FOOL! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment