Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our kind of jokes for the day.

I was in the car with my family petang tadi. We stopped at Shell. My dad tengah isi minyak. Not so long after, a blue wira parked at the opposite side. A Malay couple was in that car. My brother noticed dulu, "Eh, tengok kereta sebelah ni. Dekat the upper left side ada sticker *laughs* ". It wrote 'Baby & Boboy' in black. We decided nak ambik gambar tapi tak sempat pulak. Damn. We laughed like hell. Hahahaha! Notice the irony of it? Entertainment purposes je. No offence :D

We bought food from McD at Pyramid. Sebab tak sempat buka puasa kat rumah. Semua lega sebab tak jam. Cepat la sampai rumah. After dinner, i was helping my mom out kemas2 the table. Then suddenly she said "U know, kalau simpan kotak french fries ni, we can use it in the future kalau ada goreng2 french fries". I looked at her for like 3 seconds. Then i burst out laughing. My mom and her 'superb' ideas -__-


P/S : The movie Maut and Histeria is pretty awesome. Check it out on Youtube ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh ada org update blog? hahaha. ssup dawg?! jumpa esok dawg! i mean the day after esok. "U know, kalau simpan kotak french fries ni, we can use it in the future kalau ada goreng2 french fries". hahahahahahahahahaha what theeeee? haha.

jammed said...

hahahha...tanx nana..tgelak jap..

Post a Comment