Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Break.

i feel like a lost little girl
in a place where no one knows
curled up, in search of a way out.
i distract myself with the outside world
hating every moment i spend at home
for it always made me think of you.
feels like my whole body and soul
is forced out, taken away
never to be attached again.

i cry myself to sleep every night
wishing you'd be here now
feeling safe in your arms
staring at your calm face
while you're still in dreamland.
can someone please explain
why my naive little mind
can't stop picturing your face
with the many things about you.

and it's not fair
how you're dealing with this
i am not strong unlike you.
so if you could just see
how badly i'm taking this right now.
when you come to your senses
will you come running to me
arms wide open as we embrace
saying "baby, it's gonna be okay".

i sense a separation coming
go on, let the words out
better now than later on
cause i can't go on like this.
maybe let me get used to the idea
so later i won't be as numb
broken, so pathetically fragile.
if it's true what i think you feel
i will have to try to find a way
to make me stop looking for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment